- DHL Global Forwarding Management GmbH, hereinafter referred to as “DHL Global Forwarding”, offers a portal (hereinafter “myDHLi”) to Customers (hereinafter “Customers”), whether as a business person or an employee acting on behalf of a business, to request non-binding quotes, to book transportation services, track shipments and to request further services as simple as possible by using the functions provided in the myDHLi (all together “Functions”).
- These terms shall apply in relation to the use of myDHLi and its Functions. Additional terms, to be accepted separately by Customer, may apply to fully use myDHLi as registered customer or certain Functions. All transportation services provided by DHL Global Forwarding or companies affiliated to it (“DHL”) are subject to the Terms and Conditions about transportation services of the respective DHL Company offering the service.
- Customers, who wish to fully use myDHLi and the Functions must enter username and password provided by DHL Global Forwarding, on Customers request. Prerequisite for obtaining username and password is the conclusion of a Customer contract with DHL.
- Quotes generated in the QUOTE + BOOK Function are not binding and do not constitute a contract about for DHL Transportation Services (hereinafter “Transportation Services”). The conclusion of a contract for Transportation Services requires the acceptance of a binding offer by the respective DHL entity, which Customer can submit by selecting and booking a service in QUOTE + BOOK Function.
- Customers shall use myDHLi only for the DHL Global Forwarding related purposes set out in paragraph 1. Customer is not allowed to (a) modify, interfere with, disable any features, functionality or security controls of the myDHLi and the Functions; (b) defeat, avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate or otherwise circumvent any protection mechanisms of the myDHLi and its functions, or (c) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or derive source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organizational form of the myDHLi and the Functions.
- Customer accepts that DHL Global Forwarding is free to modify the Functions and myDHLi or replace it with another Solution at its sole discretion at any time.
- Customer is responsible for all activities conducted via myDHLi including but not limited to other notification functionalities in accordance with the applicable competition and data protection laws. In particular Customer shall obtain the consent of the addressee before they use the “Share” or the “Booking” functions. On request of DHL Global Forwarding Customer shall provide DHL Global Forwarding with evidence of the consent. Customer ensures that it has complied with its legal obligations in relation to personal data provided to DHL Global Forwarding including consignee data as may be required for transport, delivery and logistics services, such as e.g. name, address, email, and phone number. The Customer shall inform consignees about the processing of their personal data for the abovementioned purposes including processing for proof of delivery. Customer shall not forward any quotes to Competitors of DHL s. Competitors of DHL are defined as any Company that offers freight-transport and related logistics services.
- Customer shall keep the user name and password assigned to it secret, protect them against access by unauthorized third parties and not disclose them to unauthorized users. Only persons with a need to access myDHLi in order to use the Functions on behalf of the Customer shall be authorized by Customer (“authorized user”). Customer shall notify the authorized users about their obligations and shall obtain corresponding undertakings from the authorized users. Customer agrees to notify DHL Global Forwarding immediately of any unauthorized use of Customer’s account or password, or any other breach of security.
- Customer shall take all necessary steps to ensure that Customer does not transmit or receive any computer viruses, worms or other programs whatsoever that may or are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, data or information whatsoever of DHL Global Forwarding.
- Customer shall ensure that all information which they provide to the DHL via myDHLi is complete, correct and accurate. Customer will be solely responsible for any damage or consequence that may arise from the use of false or incorrect or incomplete information.
- DHL will process personal data provided by Customer in myDHLi according to “the Privacy Notice” in the footer of the website. myDHLi may contain links to other independent third party websites (“Linked Sites”). These Linked Sites are not under DHL Global Forwarding’s control and DHL Global Forwarding is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained in such Linked Sites.
- The services and the information in myDHLi are provided on an 'as is' basis. DHL Global Forwarding, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties rights and fitness for a particular purpose. DHL, its affiliates or agents make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, security or timeliness of the services, content or information provided on or through myDHLi. No information obtained via myDHLi shall create any warranty not expressly stated by DHL in these terms.
- To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall DHL Global Forwarding, its affiliates or agents be liable for any incidental, indirect, exemplary, punitive and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from (a) lost data or business interruption or otherwise resulting from the use of or inability to use myDHLi or (b) the misuse of myDHLi by any employee of the Customer not authorized to use myDHLi, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, delict, or any other legal theory, and whether or not DHL is advised of the possibility of such damages. Without limiting the foregoing, to the extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall DHL 's total liability for any damages (direct or otherwise) or loss regardless of the form of action or claim, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, exceed EUR 100. To the extent permitted by law, the remedies stated in these terms are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these terms.
- DHL Global Forwarding may suspend Customer´s use of myDHLi at any time at its sole discretion. Upon such suspension, Customer shall (a) immediately discontinue the current use of myDHLi and (b) not use myDHLi and its functions in future. Customer agrees that DHL Global Forwarding shall not be liable to Customer or to any third party for any suspension of their access to myDHLi.
Version 16 November 2022